Saturday, November 24, 2007

Help Have I Lost My Mind

Let me ask you a Question. Are you in control of your mind, or is your mind in control of you? I know you may think that this is a silly question, but it does make sense if you look at it from the following view point. When we are first born we are equip with an undeveloped brain. Our brain is said to be similar to a computer, but can work at a much higher capacity. So who are our programmers? First would be our parents, followed by siblings, teachers, friends, and so forth. Now also with this comes the ability to think for ourselves. We are living in a time of information technology that is being presented to us from all directions. Different people, products, and companies are trying to tell us how we should think and act. And if you believe them without reasoning, it will become a part of your programming. What I am saying is that you are the keepers and programmers of your own brain, don't allow viruses to consume it.

Take control. begin right here, I did. http://grantzjones.qmpower.hop.clickbank.net/

No comments: