Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Silver Lining

You may have heard the saying that every cloud has a silver lining. The meaning behind this can best be define as it is always possible to get something positive out of a situation, no matter how unpleasant, difficult or even painful it might seem. I have come to realize that if I keep this saying centered in my mind I begin to look at all situations in my life different. I no longer focus on how bad something may seem but looks for the silver lining that is there that will turn it in to a positive feeling. I know at times it may be hard to find it in the beginning and something’s would seems as though there is know way it could be a positive in it, but I attempt not to dwell on those. I believe that the more I keep my mind in a positive state the better the overall conditions of my life will be. I know that the way I live my life is through feelings so it makes the best sense that I would keep a positive feeling toward all good outcomes at all times if possible. Life is not as hard to live as most people make it; life is about knowing how to live it.

No comments: