Saturday, January 12, 2008

When Times Get Tough

I realize something over a couple months ago. One of the easiest things to do when a person decide that they want to change something in their life and begin having a little set back is to quit, then make excuses and continue doing what they been doing. This is the reality of what happens in most people life and it is a shame that most likely it will continue happening. I hope that if you are reading this that it does not apply in your case. I have had friends and family to tell me about bad situations that have been going own in their lives and how hard of times that they are having and me being the type person that I am, I try to encourage them a change of their thought process is the beginning of changing their situations. As you begin to focus away from the negativity of what at the time may be your current disposition, it can open your mind to find solutions that may help to resolve some of the problems that may be going on in your life. But one of the hardest things for most people to conceive is the concept change. You may have heard people use the remark of that I have been doing things this way all my life, and that is good if things have been going your way much of your life, but if not, it is time to change.
Here is what I would like to suggest that you do. Use my R.A.M process. Recognize that if things are not going right, Adjust your thought process, and Make the necessary change that will improve your outlook.