Thursday, October 9, 2008

If Jesus Christ Was Proven To Be a Black Man

For many years any association with Jesus Christ have portrayed him as white in color and for most Christian this has been an acceptable portrayal. I was born and raised in the United States of America and for the majority of my life I have consider myself to be of the Christian faith which makes me a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ. One of the most important teachings that were express by Jesus was that we love each other.

Getting back to the title of this article, the United States along has one of the largest Christian faith structures in the world. There are millions of followers of Jesus Christ here of all nationality and colors. I often think what if it was proven that Jesus was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be a black man what would happen to Christianity here in the United States. Would religion of the Christian belief in the United States change from how we now know it? My belief of this would be yes, it shouldn’t, but I know in my heart that it would.

I know that this article is a sore subject in the mind of many but each of us know ourselves and our beliefs. So I would like each one of you think about this and leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: