Saturday, February 16, 2008

Staying Motivated

If you are the type of person that consider yourself having a get up and go attitude, I know sometimes it can be hard to remain motivated. Staying motivated is a concept that for me is very challenging because it would be very easy just to coast through life and not put in an effort toward goals and visions for myself. One thing that I have begun to do is seek out others that are highly motivated individuals to associate myself with. In this way I can lean on their support and also give them support in return. You may have heard of something called a mastermind group. These groups are anywhere from 3 to 6 people that are motivated and goal oriented that comes together to give support to each other in an organize way. I believe that everyone should be part of small groups such as these because if you believe it or not everyone needs some type of support.

No comments: