Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting In The Zone

Every time I think about individuals like Bill Gates or Oprah Winfrey, I often wonder did they think that they would be in the position that they are now in. I couldn't know, but what I would assume is that they had a strong desire to do and be the best that they could with the abilities that they had to become as successful as they are. I am also sure each of them had set backs and down points in their travel to success and could have gave up at anytime, but didn't. We might can't reach the type of success that these two have, but each one of us can have greater success then what we might think. It begins with desire, you must have a burning desire to want it, a driven passion to have it, and a success conscious mind to achieve it. It is my belief that everyone would love to have a life of success. So what I would would like to instill in you, is to seek opportunities to move toward a more successful life.

No comments: