Saturday, December 1, 2007

Everyone Makes Mistakes

Have you ever not done something that you knew could benefit you, but was afraid that you might make a mistake or fail ? If your answer is yes, that was a mistake you made in not doing it. Let me share with you a statement that I read today, it was said by someone you all may know.
"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's precisely why I succeed."

Some of you may have guess who made these remarks, but if you haven't, it's a person who I considered one of the greatest basketball players in history, Michael Jordan. One thing that is done in making mistakes is the acquiring of knowledge, mistakes is know way the best way, but they do teach something. So don't be afraid to take chances, and always believe in yourself.

1 comment:

seeker said...

It is true we can learn from our miskates but,only if we are willing to learn from them. Often the lessons to be learned may causes us emotional pain, or cause us to be embrassment. But if we look around and reaccess the situation there is always room for growth. Nothing happens by chance everything that happens in our lives is only another chance for growth and enlightenmen.