Monday, November 26, 2007

Knowledge Is The Door, Action Is The Key

Have you ever wanted to learn or try something different in your life, maybe a hobby, an exercise program, a new job, or your own business. I'm sure most of you have had that ambition. Some of you might have read books, bought cds, weights, or search the internet for ideas. If any of you have went on to accomplish any of your goals congratulation. But for those that have not, can I ask why not? Maybe something more important came up or you decided to put it on hold for now. I know for awhile I did, until I realize that the longer I waited the more the motivation to get things done left me. I believe that most people would love to be able to put their mind on a project and take action and complete it. Let me encourage each one of you to set goals, take charge of your actions and unlock doors in your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for waking me up, I have been doing that.

successful/40 said...

Thanks for taking time to share this with me . I will start changing my way of thinking by opening my mind to new things and ideas .Thanks again

Successful/40
Memphis , TN