Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hoping For a Miracle

Have you ever heard the phrase, hoping for a miracle? Let me tell you my theory on miracles. I know miracles happen everyday. Following is a brief definition of the word miracle: A miracle, derived from the old Latin word miraculum meaning "something wonderful", is a striking interposition of divine intervention by a supernatural being in the universe by which the ordinary course and operation of Nature is overruled, suspended, or modified. I expect miracles to happen in my life everyday and the main reason that I do is because I seek them. Let me ask you a bible base question. In most of Jesus performance of miracles did Jesus go and look for the people in need of a miracle? The answer is no, those individual had to go out and seek their miracle to make it happen. It is alright to have hope for a miracle, but if possible go out and seek it.

No comments: